13. Mags was like a mother to Finnick. The time Finnick was reaped, his family already accepted the fact that he’s going to die. Nobody believed in him except Mags. She was Finnick’s hope, light, and inspiration. This woman is Finnick’s motivation. And this was the same woman who kissed his cheek… a second before she accepted death herself.
“Omg, I have been telling everyone about your blog! The stories are so sweet, they make me wanna cry :'( Please continue, as they make my day! ♥”
Gosh, really? Awww, thanks a lot. Well, if it makes your day, then I would surely continue it. Once again, thank you!
“JENN. YOUR HEADCANONS... ASFAJSFPAKPAF HI. <3 P.S. TEAM AWESOME.”
HAHAHAHAHA. Hi Le Raine! :)
12. Nick Odair once visited the Capitol for the silver anniversary commemoration of those who died during the war. After he received his father’s plaque, he wandered aimlessly on a street. While walking, he accidentally fell in a sewer pipe and lost grip on the plaque. He tried to reach for it. Instead, he got hold of a metal pole. It was a trident. Finnick’s trident.
11. Cato didn’t really plan on killing Katniss, Clove did. Cato planned on getting the powerful ones on his side so that they’d be easier to kill. Cato tried to kill Peeta because he thought that Peeta was just playing the goody-two-shoes-act and would kill Katniss when he gets the chance. As a matter of fact, Cato wanted to protect her because he saw that Katniss has the ability to change all of Panem. And that was all he ever wanted since day one.
10. Marvel instantly fell in love with Glimmer the time he saw how stellar she was at the parade. Marvel would always look out for Glimmer. He would do anything just to protect Glimmer. And he would never let her out of his sight except when the hive of tracker jackers attacked them. He had no choice but watch her suffer. He witnessed how she screamed and thrashed and twitched to death. He wanted to seek vengeance. He wanted Katniss to witness the same thing too when he speared Rue right in front of her.
“pleaase remembr that i luvvv you and yer awesome blog and cool headcannons!!!!!!! <3 <3”
Awwww, thanks a lot, anon! I love you too! :)
“awesooome head cannons ! anyway, love your blogg. xx”
OMIGASH. OMIGASH. Thank you so much! You’re probably the first one to say something nice like that. Awwwwww.
Caesar Flickerman and Peeta Mellark Interview; The Hunger Games
- Caesar: Handsome lad like you. There must be some special girl. Come on, what’s her name?
- Peeta: Well, there is this one girl. I’ve had a crush on her ever since I can remember. But I’m pretty sure she didn’t know I was alive until the reaping.
- Caesar: She have another fellow?
- Peeta: I don’t know, but a lot of boys like her.
- Caesar: So, here’s what you do. You win, you go home. She can’t turn you down, eh?
- Peeta: I don’t think it’s going to work out. Winning… won’t help in my case.
- Caesar: Why ever not?
- Peeta: Because… because… she came here with me.
- Caesar: Oh, that is a piece of bad luck.
- Peeta: It’s not good.
- Caesar: Well, I don’t think any of us can blame you. It’d be hard not to fall for that young lady. She didn’t know?
- Peeta: Not until now.
10. Gale left District 12 because it was the place that reminded him of his regrets. He felt bad not being able to save Madge. He felt bad being the co-creator of an explosive that killed Prim. And he felt bad that he wasn’t able to continue what he wanted Katniss to remember in the Justice Building.